Wow, I cannot believe it! We are already half way through the A to Z Challenge, and up to now I have managed to post every day. Today’s post is ready to go, but before that I want to give you a recap post on the challenge.
I just woke up from a very short night, I was plagued by inspirational insomnia (I think that I was influenced by this post on motivation on All But The Kitchen Sink by Trista, who has thanks to her encouraging comments been a great motivation for me), it is horrible, I guess many of you have come to experienced at one moment or another. I just kept coming up with what to write for the letters to come, O, R, T are now written in my mind, meaning that today I will have to write them all up in order not to forget. I have my P, V, and W posts all lined up already, S is written in my notebook, and I do suppose that I will come up with something for the remaining letters, maybe some last minute flash fiction.
My blog is now a little over a month old, my first post went up on the 12th of March, and the A to Z Challenge has done so much good! I have the feeling to have found a good balance, now that I am writing. Thank you all for being there with me, and encouraging me to continue being creative.
Now with your questions and compliments I am seriously thinking about starting into a fun novel writing adventure. Maybe the fact that I am following Sarah Wathen, who just published her first novel on Monday (congratulations!!!), or that I have stumbled upon Elodie Nowodazij’s self publishing tips, has influenced this new idea.
- This blog has passed the 25 follower mark, thank you all!
- And the symbolic threshold of 100 likes.
- Up to now “G is for Girl” has received the most comments.
- Up to now “J is for Jump” has received the most likes.
Besides starting to build a great blogging community, I have also started to learn things about blogging in general. One great blog to learn about the dos and don’ts of blogging is Serins Sphere, but also my new blogging friend Lrod has shared some useful tips on blogging here. I did not realise, when going into this whole new adventure, that commenting was such an important part of blogging.
And now some questions for you:
- Does it bother you if I post more than once a day? I do not wish to clutter anyones mailbox or wp reader… I am sorry if it does annoy you, today will be a 2 post day.
- Will you come back, even after the A to Z Challenge is over? I guess we all worry about this one a bit.
- Have you experienced inspirational insomnia?
- If you are participating in the A to Z Challenge, how is it going for you?
- Have you developed the habit to comment on other bloggers posts?
I am looking forward to your answers 🙂
Text and pictures by Solveig Werner