Attention from March onwards I will be on maternity leave. I will start teaching again via skype and at my home in July 2017.
For the last 3 year, I have been teaching my mother tongue, German. I adapt my lessons to the level, needs and interests of every student. It does not matter if you are a complete beginner, an advanced learner or an almost native speaker, I am there to help you improve your German.
If you are located in Paris, France then I am happy to work with you in person. If not, then nothing speaks against learning German via Skype. Feel free to contact me anytime!
German lessons for adults:
The reason why you might be interested in learning German can be varied. Maybe you want to learn a new language? Or perhaps you need to practice German in order to not lose what you learnt in the past. Maybe you feel that you need to master the basics of German as you work with German colleagues or clients, you have German speaking family members, or you want to be ready before you travel to Germany? Is your company moving you to a DACH country? Or are you eying a position in Austria, Switzerland or Germany?
Whatever you are looking for, a beginner course in German, conversation lessons, practice interviews, or an explanation of the complex German grammar, I am there to work with and for you!
German lessons for university students:
Are you studying German? Do you want to leave on an exchange programme to a German speaking country? Are you looking for internships or job possibilities in Germany, Austria or Switzerland? Do you love learning languages and miss your German lessons?
If it is to prepare you for your German exams, do regular German conversation lessons with you or help you gain confidence in German, then don’t hesitate to contact me!
German lessons for school students:
German in school can be tough. You might be shy to speak in front of the others. Then your questions might not be answered, because it’s not a one on one session. You are completely lost when your teacher talks about grammar? You don’t have any German lessons but would like to learn German as an extracurricular activity?
You need help with your German homework, want to gain confidence to speak a better German or a little explanation to master your future tests? Well, then I am there for you!
These prices are for private clients (1, if you are a language school please contact me for more details).
Skype German lesson: 28€/h (minimum 30 minutes)
One on one German lessons (in Paris): 30€/h for lessons in my home (minimum 1h) and 40€/h if I it includes a commute due to your request (minimum 1h30 minutes)
Supplements for group lessons, I recommend to not exceed 2-3 students at a time, as well as for lessons taking place at non-standard hours (very late in the evening)
Skype lessons: wire transfer, PayPal (if you are outside of the Euro Zone)
One on one lessons: wire transfer, cash, French Domestic Cheque
If you are interested in taking German lessons with me then please send me a message, don’t hesitate to ask any questions that you might have!
Professional experience in relation to teaching
- Since March 2013 – freelance German teacher
- September 2013 – November 2013 supply German teacher at the Lycée Privé Cours Bernard Palissy, Boissy-Saint-Leger, France – 10th-12th grade
- Research Master (Master 2) in Political Sciences (European and International Politics), Science Po Lille and Université de Lille 2, Lille, France
- Master 1 in Political Sciences (European and International Politics), Université de Lille 2, Lille, France
- Erasmus Exchange, Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland
- Bachelor of Arts in Politics, University of Newcastle Upon Tyne
- University of Cambridge ESOL Certificate of Proficiency English
- OIB (Option International du Baccalauréat) German, Lycée International de Saint Germain en Laye, Saint Germain en Laye, France
- German Abitur, Lycée International de Saint Germain en Laye, Saint Germain en Laye, France
- Schooling in France, USA and Germany