There are many reasons that might push you to take German lessons, difficulties in school, expatriation, business with Germans, love for the language and the German culture … I adapt my lessons to your needs as much as possible, because I want my students to enjoy learning German! It does not matter if you are a private banker, a writer, a musician or a mathematician, a future psychologist, whatever you might do and whoever you my might be, I will do my best to help you learn the vocabulary you need or are interested in.
Since 2013, I have been teaching German, my mother tongue.
I have so far worked with students from all walks of life, so far they have been aged between 8 and 88 years, from complete beginners to bilingual students preparing Franco-German high school diplomas (which have a focus on literature, history and Geography).
In the past, I have taught in high school and at a higher institute for communication.
Since October of 2019, I have been teaching Mater Students of the Franco-German Chamber of Commerce.
Many of my students chose to learn German out of passion, others are preparing certificates, plan to study or work in a German-speaking country or have German/Austrian/Swiss colleagues, family and friends they wish to communicate with.
So if you need tutoring, brushing up on grammar skills or want some conversation classes, then I invite you to contact me below.
If you are located in Paris, France then I am happy to work with you in person. If not, then nothing speaks against learning German via Skype.
German lessons for adults:
The reason why you might be interested in learning German can be varied. Maybe you want to learn a new language? Or perhaps you need to practice German in order to not lose what you learnt in the past. Maybe you feel that you need to master the basics of German as you work with German colleagues or clients, you have German speaking family members, or you want to be ready before you travel to Germany? Is your company moving you to a DACH country? Or are you eying a position in Austria, Switzerland or Germany?
Whatever you are looking for, a beginner course in German, conversation lessons, practice interviews, or an explanation of the complex German grammar, I am there to work with and for you!
German lessons for university students:
Are you studying German? Do you want to leave on an exchange programme to a German speaking country? Are you looking for internships or job possibilities in Germany, Austria or Switzerland? Do you love learning languages and miss your German lessons?
If it is to prepare you for your German exams, do regular German conversation lessons with you or help you gain confidence in German, I am there to help.
German lessons for school students:
German in school can be tough. You might be shy to speak in front of the others. Then your questions might not be answered, because it’s not a one on one session.
You are completely lost when your teacher talks about grammar?
You don’t have any German lessons but would like to learn German as an extracurricular activity?
You need help with your German homework, want to gain confidence to speak a better German or a little explanation to master your future tests?
Well, then I am there for you!
These prices are for private clients, prices might vary for language schools, group lessons, non-standard hours
Zoom German lesson: 38€/h (minimum 30 minutes)
One on one German lessons (in Paris): 46€/h, minimum 90 minutes per session
Group lessons: depending on location and size of group
Zoom lessons: wire transfer, PayPal (if you are outside of the Euro Zone)
One on one lessons: wire transfer, cash
A brief CV:
Professional experience in relation to teaching
- Since March 2013 – freelance German teacher
- Since October 2019 – German instructor for the Master Students at the Franco-German Chamber of Commerce in Paris
- Since September 2021 – Herman Instructor – EM-Lyon, Paris
- October 2017 – June 2018 – Instructor in German Communication at ISCOM, Paris, France
- September 2013 – November 2013 supply German teacher at the Lycée Privé Cours Bernard Palissy, Boissy-Saint-Leger, France – 10th to 12th grade
- Research Master (Master 2) in Political Sciences (European and International Politics), Science Po Lille and Université de Lille 2, Lille, France
- Master 1 in Political Sciences (European and International Politics), Université de Lille 2, Lille, France
- Erasmus Exchange, Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland
- Bachelor of Arts in Politics, University of Newcastle Upon Tyne
- University of Cambridge ESOL Certificate of Proficiency English
- OIB (Option International du Baccalauréat) German, Lycée International de Saint Germain en Laye, Saint Germain en Laye, France
- German Abitur, Lycée International de Saint Germain en Laye, Saint Germain en Laye, France
- Schooling in France, USA and Germany