A word of welcome
Welcome to my blog. This place on the internet has been around for a few years now. For a while I almost called it home. Now, I have been on quite a few breaks, but don’t let that keep you from enjoying my content.
What I do
My passion has always been living my creativity through writing. In 2015 I started writing my blog. It is quite eclectic as I share things such short stories, current affairs or snippets of my life.
Je suis formatrice en allemand indépendante et convaincue que tout le monde peut apprendre cette langue qui est bien loin d’être morte, même si dans les écoles elle est souvent enseigné comme ci.
I work as a German teacher, both locally in Paris directly with my students as well globally via skype or zoom with. I believe that anyone can learn, if they are motivated and if they have the right teachers to accompany them.
Stop! There still is more!
Even though, I work as a German teacher, I have a huge passion for writing. Here are links to some of my favourite blog posts.
- Advent Calendar with many lovely guests
- Her hair was orange
- Fontaine de l’Étoile de Montaigu
Something to read
My latest posts
- Sourface at Les Disquaires 14/10/2021The band was drenched in sweat and the crowd could just not get enough! On the 14th of October 2021 Sourface (pronounced sour face), a Franco-British band from London played a vibrant gig in the Parisian venue Les Disquaires. I … Continue reading Sourface at Les Disquaires 14/10/2021
- The NWC Ed. 6On the 11th of September 2021, hundreds of cyclist will pedal for a good cause. What started in 2016 after the death of my mother to do something as an homage to her and to raise awareness regarding HPV (Human … Continue reading The NWC Ed. 6
- Sourface – A Bigger Splash“Cause I wanna hang the sunshine on my wall” after a year and a half of Covid these lyrics just make you smile. The new single A Bigger Splash by the Anglo-French band Surface (released on the 2nd of July … Continue reading Sourface – A Bigger Splash
- Did I have Covid?Covid-19 was detected in December 2019, so a bit over a year ago. It took a few more weeks for the info to seep through to us. I remember first reading about Covid around the 25th of January. My sister … Continue reading Did I have Covid?