This morning when I checked WP, I realised that I had been tagged in the Allergic to letter ‘e’ challenge by my blogging friend Lrod. As it is a fun and quick challenge I would like to nominate the following people:
And really anyone who needs a boost in creativity at the moment (you shall be my 5th nomination…)
Here are the Rules:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
And here is my entry:
“This is it!” proudly pointing at a big church Jim put away his map.
“But dad, walking hours for that thing!” his first child, Anna was not happy. It was a tiny old church that did not draw Anna to it at all.
Lungs filling with cool air rich with a comforting odour, Anna forgot past critic. Gazing at windows with sun light spilling through in various colours, it was a magic instant. Anna was calm, savouring today at last.
I really hope that this 80 word story is long enough and fun too. Besides that I hope that those of you who I have nominated will join the fun, it is fun trust me.