- Follow their blog, no need to join a blogging platform to do that,all of the people who follow my blog by email are actually people I know physically.
- Share a blog post on your social media, via email, tell your friends by word of mouth about that great blog you discovered.
- Comment on a blog post, many blogs allow you to comment without being part of a blogging platform. All you need to comment on my blog is a name, an email, and a comment.
- Talk to the blogger about the post you read and enjoyed, my mom did this recently, what fun! It’s like a comment but not written 🙂
- Rummage through a blog’s archive, bloggers like to check their stats and will be wondering who is giving them a little spike in views.
- If you are part of WordPress, then hit the like button on the posts you like.
- If you have a blog, mention another blogger, a post of theirs in your post.
- If you have a blog, have a blogger do a guest post. Some people will never reply to a call to participate, but you can always send them a message to invite them. I am sure they’ll be flattered!
- Be honest! If you have nothing nice to say, then don’t say it though.
- Give virtual hugs to bloggers who have a heavy heart due to events in their lives, cheer them up! If a blogger has grown quiet, check on them and see if everything is alright.
That’s just a list of ten things. How do you make bloggers happy? If you have a blog what does make you happy?
© Solveig Werner 2015. All rights reserved.